 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 203
    Re: germaine, brikwars and transport —Michael Dallaston
   Hi again all, finally regained access to a computer (grumble grumble) (...) Any time on the weekend is alright by me. (...) Seems to fulfil the general requirements for brikwars: a load of different people come together to blow each other into lots (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: germaine, brikwars and transport —Timothy Gould
    Hi again I didn't bother to scroll down the newsgroup before replying to the last message about this stuff. Last night I had an army (team soccer and a few weird characters) of 10 men with about 120 points total. If I brought out team classic (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)