 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 175
  Re: hello

Hi Michael, I'm Mark, the old bugger and I've been into lego on the net since 1993. Did you have lego when you were younger? See ya at Pete's! Mark H. Harrone on ebay Auslego on Brickbay Member 842 on Lugnet (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: hello

(...) Actually, you could still say I am "younger"; I'm still a mere Adolescent Fan Of Lego for another year or so. I've been into Lego since I can remember, but around '98 I got sick of arguing over pieces with my brother, so I started putting (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)