 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 166
165  |  167
Subject:
BUGS Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 21:44:33 GMT

Hi All
      After many Emails and much deliberation the decision is the Date will
remain the 23/7 (sorry Zac). the theme will be either "Western" or "Pirates"
please refrain from a combo as I think it would look awfull.venue is my
place in Goodna I will post out the address via Email today if I miss anyone
please pass it on.lunch will be a Barbie but please bring any drinks you
require.
gary has submitted an Idea for a contest I second it and we will see how
well it goes on the day (Gary any size restrictions)
So see you all on the 22nd I got to go and dust off my collection from the
cupboard.

Peter  Space Bug