 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 165
Re: Sorry to Bug you, but when is the next Bugs Meet? (**& extra)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:02:02 GMT

Hey All
I pretty sure I was next in line for the venue of the next BUG meeting.
At the moment the 22/7 is a proposed date.

sounds fine and dandy to me :)

Date seems good to me too!

At the moment I am thinking of a Western Theme maybe?
Another idea could be "Boats" or Pirates?

Kerry will be there with bells on...

I'll bring the cowboys and indians, possibly in a sailing boat and canoe

I am intending to have a Barbie for lunch.

BBQ is simple and tasty

Any feedback will be welcomed.

Good Golly Gosh! Postpone it? I reckon only if we could come with you on
your snow holiday! sounds a deal to me :P

We can bump you up the line Zac as compensation, have fun with the family.

What about a competition, I know Aaron likes them and Mark will have a go.
Kerry and Melody will put in 110%. I've got a few ideas to make it
interesting. (:>

Gary Quinlan
BUG