 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 164
Re: Sorry to Bug you, but when is the next Bugs Meet? (**& extra)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Zac Soden writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Peter Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Melody Brown writes:
Subject:
Sorry to Bug you, but when is the next Bugs Meet?
Hey All
I pretty sure I was next in line for the venue of the next BUG meeting.
At the moment the 22/7 is a proposed date.

sounds fine and dandy to me :)

At the moment I am thinking of a Western Theme maybe?
Another idea could be "Boats" or Pirates?

Kerry will be there with bells on...

I am intending to have a Barbie for lunch.
Any feedback will be welcomed.

Good Golly Gosh! Postpone it? I reckon only if we could come with you on
your snow holiday! sounds a deal to me :P

Peter P Space Bug

I hate to be the spanner in the works, but I will be on our family's snow
holiday that weekend. It would be cool if you could postpone it a week or
two so that I could make it.
Western theme sounds great. I wouldn't mind having a go at a "steampunk"
model.....
Where exactly do you live, Peter?

Good thing I have a bunch of those Western sets :)

Really hoping to make it to this meet,

Mel

ZaC Soden
---------