 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 112
111  |  113
Subject:
BUGS # 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:23:36 GMT

Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and are revving up for a Great New year.

BUGs # 3 will be on 21st of January. The time is 11am and the theme is Town.
So far I have had 6 RSVP's. If you are attending please emial me so I can send
you my address and other details.

Any newcomers to Ebay in or around the Brisbane area who would like to attend
are welcome, as to are kids. Also any visisting Lego callectors who are
in Brisbane on the date are welcome also, If you need accomodation email me.

I will be off the air from 3 to 12 Jan (computer work) I will post again after
that is done.

All the best, Keep on Building.
Gary (Town Bug)