 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
BUGS #3 meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:05:50 GMT

To all BUGS and potentail BUGS,

The ball is rolling, albeit slowly. The next meeting has the following
tentative dates 21 Jan, 28 Jan, or 11 Feb. please Email me with your
preference so we can determine the date.

To make it interesting we are going to have a theme. Everybody attending the
next meeting would need to biuld a structure like a house, shop, office block,
etc on a 32x32 base plate. The building can be an existing Lego structure or
your own creation, it does not really matter what, it just has to fit on a 32 x
32 base. All structures can then be placed in my town setting and have trains
whizzing past them, etc.

Of course we will need other things like bridges, Airports, marina, Trains,
cars, Fire stations and trucks. Bring whatever you want.

Catering I thought I would put on a suasage sizzle. Also as we have the
Cleveland Markets here on a Sunday I thought people attending may want to visit
the markets in the morning so the starting time for the meeting would be around
11am.

Kids are welcome, gives mine somebody to play with while I'm busy doing adult
stuff.

Anyway that is the plan at this moment. Please send correspondence by emailing
me at

gquinlan@tpg.com.au

Keep on building
Gary