 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 99
    LegOz 2000.2 today —Richard Parsons
   Evening all, We have just packed up and gone home (well except me obviously, I live here) after LegOz 2000.2 I had a great time - thanks guys. The house was stacked to the gunwales with Lego. Train tracks ran as far as the eye could see, Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

        Re: LegOz 2000.2 —Santosh Bhat
     T'was a lot of fun Once again thanks to Richard for being the host. And Thanks to James,Eli,Peter C and Peter W for bringing all their cool stuff along. It's looking as though this (and Studs 1) could be the start of bigger and better things to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

        Re: LegOz 2000.2 today —Peter Callaway
   (...) Two big thumbs up from me too (even bigger than last time). Fantastic fun all day (it was too short, the hours just flew by), and I retired last night a tired but happy boy, dreaming sweet dreams of a world full of ABS... Points of note for me (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)