 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 99
  LegOz 2000.2 today

Evening all, We have just packed up and gone home (well except me obviously, I live here) after LegOz 2000.2 I had a great time - thanks guys. The house was stacked to the gunwales with Lego. Train tracks ran as far as the eye could see, Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: LegOz 2000.2

T'was a lot of fun Once again thanks to Richard for being the host. And Thanks to James,Eli,Peter C and Peter W for bringing all their cool stuff along. It's looking as though this (and Studs 1) could be the start of bigger and better things to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: LegOz 2000.2 today

(...) Two big thumbs up from me too (even bigger than last time). Fantastic fun all day (it was too short, the hours just flew by), and I retired last night a tired but happy boy, dreaming sweet dreams of a world full of ABS... Points of note for me (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)