 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 5
  Re: G'Day!

James Howse <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote (...) Yes. Kind of - my Lego is in NZ, but I am here. Moz (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: G'Day!

(...) A disconnected existence indeed! I have almost the same problem, I'm in a domitory room at Macquarie University (near Epping) and my lego is at my mum's place in the country (well 3hrs train west) Where in Syd are you? (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: G'Day!

James Howse <jehowse@yahoo.com> wrote (...) Bummer. Those dorm rooms tend to be smallish if I recall correctly. But Uni will undoubtedly produce other ways to entertain you... (...) Newtown. I'm being a cyclist right now, which is more practical in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: G'Day!

Damn! Two people from Sydney! I'm from the Southern Highlands myself, though I work in Sydney. So what's your pleasure gentlemen - town, space, technic? You'll find my site rather self explanatory - Guards and pirates have been my weakness. Richard (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: G'Day!

(...) Yes. (...) Them too. :) I'm keen on the new star wars stuff (commercial yes, but nice none the less). James. (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: G'day and Star wars

James Howse wrote (...) less). No complaints there from me. Some of the models are brilliant (snowspeeder, Y wing). The second release (Phantom Menace) didn't seem anywhere near as good, and the pictures I'm seeing for the third and fourth releases (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: G'Day!

(...) I'm in the same position. I have to say I'm disappointed with the availablity (and price) of Lego over here. I'm from Hamilton and I once saw a store there selling service packs over the counter. I wish I had of had more money (I was a poor (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)