 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 432
431  |  433
Subject:
Lego Creator Show - Sydney - 11/4 - 7/5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:29:24 GMT

My fellow Australians,

The Lego Creator Show is coming to Sydney!

Where: Centre Court, Castle Towers Shopping Centre (Middle level, outside David
Jones)

When: 11th April - 7th May 2006 (normal shopping hours, I guess)

*** And there will be selected Lego (r) specials during the show ***

Cheers

Richie Dulin