 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 429
Re: STUDS in the first world war.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 02:01:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse wrote:
   There was talk of a meeting on the long weekend in June, the 11th. That’s not so far away. How is that date for people? should we push it back some?

Works for me. After that I’m unavailable for a month or so.

   Robb may be able to host it, if not the UTS in the middle of Sydney is an option

Either works for me.

   We were discussing WWI brikwars, do people like that? or should we play something else, or even not play brikwars at all?

WWI brikwars is cool (not as cool as Napoleonics, but cool nonetheless).

I think we should play something. Cathedral tournament, anyone? :)

   What do STUDS think, let me know, here or email...

I’d like it to happen. I can help with (or even take care of) catering.

   James (who now has a job, Yay! and will be getting his LEGO back soon)

Congratulations!

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Hi,

I will be in the Sydney area this Sunday having a look around. If meeting please let me know and i will try and be there.

Cheers, Steve