 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 422
Re: STUDS in the first world war.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 04:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse wrote:
There was talk of a meeting on the long weekend in June, the 11th.
That's not so far away. How is that date for people? should we push it back
some?
Robb may be able to host it, if not the UTS in the middle of Sydney is an option
(I have contacts there).
We were discussing WWI brikwars, do people like that? or should we play
something else, or even not play brikwars at all?

What do STUDS think, let me know, here or email...

I'd love to be there, and WWI sounds cool (I have been playing with the gatling
gun design someone showed us at Leviathan ;-), but I am a bit engrossed in
extended family matters for the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Press on regardless, and when there's a fest a bit later, I'll be there :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...