 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 425
Re: STUDS in the first world war.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, James Howse wrote:
   There was talk of a meeting on the long weekend in June, the 11th. That’s not so far away. How is that date for people? should we push it back some?

Works for me. After that I’m unavailable for a month or so.

Hang on...

Did you mean the 11th, or the weekend of the 11th?

I had been planning for the 12th (Sunday), rather than the 11th.

Cheers

Richie Dulin