 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 382
Re: Lots of lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:45:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Angus Burns writes:
Any idea where I could get lots of random lego blocks?

I just want my kids to be able to build whatever with lego without following
someone else's plan.

So I am try to avoid kits.

Also keen to reuse someone's old lego to avoid it being thrown out or
stored/wasted.

Finally thought that it may be cheaper that buying lots of kits and mixing >them all up.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Hi Angus,

Have a look at <set:4213>, on sale at Toys 'r' Us for $50. It's got heaps of
basic bricks, doors, windows, car parts and so on. All the basic sets come
with little "ideas" booklets, but no specific instructions. Big W also has a
small red basic bucket for $14-18.

If you or your kids are interested in seeing what people can do with far too
many bricks and 20-30 years of building experience please feel free to come
along to a local LEGO fan meeting.

Hope this helps,
DaveL

What's up downunder: Local happenings at http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~506/