 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 332
  Re: Next meeting Venue

I'm guessing these prices are per head? Maybe this brings us back to where Peter and I seem to be, which is that his or my place might be sensible, in terms of space, parking, facilities etc. re (URL) (and replies) Peter and I are content to take it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Next meeting Venue

(...) The prices were per hour regardless of the number of people (as long as the venue's capacity isn't exceeded). So I'd guess that it's in our interest to get more people along to reduce the costs, confirmed attendances anyhow. Lets play (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au)