 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 273
272  |  274
Subject:
Thunderbirds Are GO !!! (Well maybe)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:58:09 GMT

Hi All,

Sounds like I missed a good day out at Pete's on the weekend.

Anyway. One of my sons unearthed my old (I mean OLD) Thunderbird 2 die cast
the other day.

Last night I built it out of LEGO.

Scale is "microfig car fits in the cargo hold/drop down thingie", and it is
built around an old train template (you know the large plate with the hole to
fit around the old style motor).

Question is: Has anyone else built Thunderbirds vehicles out of Lego, and do
you have pics/lcad drawings?

Me thinks that some of the Rock Raiders parts will go well as the boring
implements.

Tonight I will start to rebuild it (T2) based on one or two minifigs fitting
into Thunderbird 4 (Little yellow Submarine doovie), and work my way out.

I'll try to get some digital photo's of the 1st one if anyone is interested.

Roll on STUDS 2000.4 (By hook or crook, I'll make that one)

Cheers,

Mike