 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 244
  Re: 2000.3 What are you bringing?

(...) There is no shortage of room, and the new guys would probably like to see 12V in action, I know I would again. (...) My son has some Tomica Thomas the Tank Engine stations, but I guess they're not as impressive as the stations I saw at LegOz (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: 2000.3 What are you bringing?

(...) Okay well then that gives me two tasks. Firstly, to do a stocktake on what I've got in Track (both with and without conductor rails), and to then come up with some fancy layout using all the different voltages. Secondly to fix that spare 12V (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: 2000.3 What are you bringing?

(...) The Fat Controller we have in ERTL diecast metal. (...) There are the famed silver 25-year anniversary bricks. Worth their weight in...umm...silver, I guess, but 2 x 4's only I believe. In fact there was one silver 2 x 4 brick on ebay the (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)