 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 241
  Re: Half inching Baktoid prototypes (was W4K show idea)

(...) Ahhh, but these are multi-purposed vehicles. The recon part is two-fold, to provide a target for enemy gunners (ie, not aiming at the other troops) which is frustrating to hit because it is too fast, driving the enemy to distraction ("I will (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Half inching Baktoid *production* models (Re: Half inching Baktoid prototypes)

You guessed it - my AAT turned up this morning ;-) Like the Y wing before it, its not a good model, but all the pieces are there for a good model, so look out. I understand that there are still two of these and an MTT at Camden Toyworld, at 12% (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Half inching Baktoid *production* models (Re: Half inching Baktoid prototypes)

(...) In an ecologically sound Lego moment I only took one of each. I left 3 AAT's at $43+ AUD and an MTT at $110+ AUD ;^) pete.w (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)