 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 21
Re: Mumble, mumble, Lego reps and shopping experiences
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:15:47 GMT

Hi Moz,

Does this $5000 order include train windows and doors by ant chance. Of
course I have no intention of reselling them, just make necklaces out of
them.

Mark H.

"Moz (Chris Moseley)" wrote:

Other comment is that yes, in some circumstances Lego will do a
"special order" of exactly what you ant. Depending on size it
may need management approval, but that's usually forthcoming.
And their max order is about $5000 AUS as far as I can gather,
unless you're doing a very special big project. They don't like
buying for resale, though.

Moz