 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 172
  Where did you lot spring from?

I haven't checked out Lugnet....Syd for months, I had lost hope that there was any reasonable lego presence in Australia. WA had a bit of life then died away and the rest seem to be a waste of time, so why have all the legomaniacs been drawn to (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Where did you lot spring from?

We're alive and kicking on strong. Our goal to make Loc.au go ahead of Loc.Ca (Canada) has been achieved, and apparently we're the fourth most active country on Lugnet. Italy's next!! So watch out world! (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Where did you lot spring from?

(...) Mark, You should just monitor loc.au, since that's where a lot of our babbling occurs, if you monitor just the state groups you will probably be very lonely, I have seen you posting in Qld and WA and wondered why you hadn't spoken up in (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Where did you lot spring from?

(...) There exists at least one person! Me. Kerry (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)