 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 172
171  |  173
Subject:
Where did you lot spring from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 11:42:39 GMT

I haven't checked out Lugnet....Syd for months, I had lost hope that
there was any reasonable lego presence in Australia. WA had a bit of
life then died away and the rest seem to be a waste of time, so why have
all the legomaniacs been drawn to Sydney?

Are any of you based in Brisbane?

I had a look at the LegOz pictures that Richard put up, very nice.

I've been accummulating lego for about five years now from all over
Australia. I've reached the stage where I had too much and my wife made
the ultimatum, either the lego goes or she goes. So I did what any lego
maniac would do, negoiated to keep half of it, naturally the trains and
town. So Barbara is happy and my credit cards aren't in need of mouth to
mouth.

Has anyone ever seen a 7750 or 7760 in Australia?

Mark H.