 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 163
RE: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 07:21:44 GMT

I wouldn't be too upset about not being in Aus...After all, you get a
bigger, better, cheaper range of lego where you are. [but then you also have
to put up with us complaining about it, so I suppose that evens things up :)
]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)