 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 121
  Re: GBs, Valhalla and profiles

(...) This must be a bit disappointing, seeing that you have seen it already. (...) 20% off GB's price = Big W price ? (at least a chance to pick up a big set) (...) I thought it was quite good, not too in your face and not too much detail, we're (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: GBs, Valhalla and profiles

(...) Oh I don't know. I work just down the road. Not a big investment to go cruise for specials. Might pick up a Droid at these prices. And after all Peter, as I understand it, you'd drive a couple of hundred kms for a possible bargain. I defer to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)