 Local / Australia / 9980
9979  |  9981
Subject:
Monaro Shmonaro (Was Re: Free Shipping?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:06:45 GMT

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
[BTW, I believe you'll be
getting the new Monaros over there soon...I can't remember what they're
being re-badged as though]

How about "two-door Commodore" or "the world's most boring-looking sports
car".
;-)

--

Cheers,