 Local / Australia / 9690
    Re: Australia Post users - beware of your bank! —Stephen Hurn
   I have permanantly boycotted useage of the Commonwealth bank for any of my banking needs. Their service has continuously been of a low standard, with waits of nearly an hour in some cases for an over the counter transaction of any kind. They slugged (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Australia Post users - beware of your bank! —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Indeed, if it were not for the hundreds of direct deposit and direct debit arrangements that I have in place, I too would be moving on. But having been with the Commonwealth for so many years, the thought of trying to untangle *every* aspect (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)