 Local / Australia / 9687
  Australia Post users - beware of your bank!

When is an EFTPOS not an EFTPOS? When it's at the post office and you bank with the Commonwealth! My two hobbies, Lego and family history, involve me in a lot of sending/collecting of letters, small parcels and the occasional money order. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Post users - beware of your bank!

(...) I have been nicked by this too, (and also in a Lego context, spooky huh?) Bastards. Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Post users - beware of your bank!

I have permanantly boycotted useage of the Commonwealth bank for any of my banking needs. Their service has continuously been of a low standard, with waits of nearly an hour in some cases for an over the counter transaction of any kind. They slugged (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australia Post users - beware of your bank!

(...) Indeed, if it were not for the hundreds of direct deposit and direct debit arrangements that I have in place, I too would be moving on. But having been with the Commonwealth for so many years, the thought of trying to untangle *every* aspect (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)