 Local / Australia / 9609
    Still fiddling with HES Sirius —Richard Parsons
   Can't help myself. Bad habits. :-) (URL) with extra Starfuries, bigger engines, and an energy shotgun that will make your enemies' eyes pop (just before their heads explode). Might have gone just about as far as I can with this hull now. I hope to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius —Trevor Pruden
     (...) Dude, that's pretty sweet! The starfurries look good, but I agree that there should be some form of inclosed docking arm for the pilots. But given the size of the Sirius relative to the fighters, that may not be possible. Love the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

         Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius —Richard Parsons
     (...) Mmmmm. Tried a bunch of different ways. Next best is to dangle them below a docking arm, underneath the ship, which is cool, but means the ship can't land. I'm not really attached to landing per se, but since the ship has to sit around on a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius —Matt Hein
     (...) Too cool! Took a look at it, and I was intrigued. Really neat design, kind of reminds me of those science fiction ships from star trek and what not. Anyway, hope to see more like this. <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius —Richie Dulin
   (...) I especially like the angular mounting for the Starfuries, and the catwalk for the pilots is very dramatic. (And, no doubt, nervewracking when under fire). (...) I look forward to seeing it then. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)