 Local / Australia / 9605
Re: LEGO as an international company...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:20:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

I note that you were giving an example, not necessarily quoting the whole
list; Am I right in presuming Germany was listed as well (with appropriate
international dialling prefixes)? IIRC Germany is LEGO's second biggest
market (after the US, of course).

Yep...the 'international' countries it gives the phone number for are:

(snip)

Portugal

(snip)

Compared to the countries they care about [and give the local phone number for]
Canada [English and French], and
US

I dunno if this counts, but I think we here have the chance of phoning the
local offices of LEGO Iberia (Lisbon number, re-directed to Spain), and
ordering stuff from S@H. At least that was the system used early this year,
I suppose it is still up and running.

Pedro