 Local / Australia / 9604
Re: Did you know (Part 2)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:25:37 GMT

Paul Baulch wrote:
6735 Air Chase (Xtreme Stunts) is only $13 at Big W instead of around $20
(that's the S@H price). I'd say it's a pricing error as it puts the price
per part at around 15 cents as opposed to the more conventional 25 cents.
Bonus!!!

Brought to you by your on-the-spot Big W correspondent... uh, actually I
meant myself ;-)

Oh, and if the new (System) catalogue actually shows sets that aren't
already shown at S@H, please let us know. I'm currently guessing it doesn't.

Cheers,
Paul

P.S. Mmmmm.... orange space wings and curved white corner slopes...

I brought that set the other day, good price for a set that contains 83
pieces.

Colbs.