 Local / Australia / 9548
Re: loc.au statistics for August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 03:51:41 GMT

The top seven (in quantity, not necessarily quality, especially for the • top
entry) posters for August in loc.au were:

26.. Richie Dulin
20.. Pete White
17.. Allister McLaren
14.. Richard Parsons
8.. Ross Crawford
6.. Ben Whytcross AND Kerry Raymond

I notice the absence of Mel from this august list (august in both senses!).
Nothing like a new house to establish to keep you off the Internet.

Kerry