 Local / Australia / 9491
  Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds

(...) thinking of when I made mention of the masks previously. I also saw someone using them as wheel covers on a 'Spinner' car (from Blade Runner) recently. Inspiring. OK, so I ended up buying a couple yesterday. I was reflecting on it, and I think (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds

(...) Mmm...the brown ones, Huki ( 1 of 6), I never did manage to grab all the Hukis I wanted, I was too slow off the mark and ill earlier this week. So beware, my local Mc is now onto the yellow masked one which is 4 of 6. So the first 3 have sold (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)