 Local / Australia / 9420
  O lucky day.

Please pardon me if this is irrelevant to a lot of you, but I can barely contain myself and have to let it out amongst people who'll understand. As you all know I've been trying to establish a dececnt sized stockpile of Lego having recently realised (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: O lucky day.

(...) Nice find! When I came out of my dark ages I remembered that My brothers and I had collected a sizable portion of the Classic sets back in the late 70's and early 80's. Next visit to my old house (where my parents still live) I dug into the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)