 Local / Australia / 9374
Re: Valueations for Insurance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:15:47 GMT

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H049sz.CzJ@lugnet.com...

Actually, according to the RACV, you're best to just bung it in under
general contents, as there doesn't seem to be many people who want to • insure
it as a collection...to most people it's just a kids toy.

That's what I did... as it happened, I only bothered declaring what I had
reciepts for - although that was the majority of my collection. It would
make it heaps easier come claim time though. It also makes an interesting
(sometimes scary) record of one's Lego spending... :-)

Now, if only LUGNET set lists:

1. allowed you to assign arbitrary monetary values to the sets in your list,
2. were in a spreadsheet-friendly format, or
3. were as XML rather than whatever weird-arse layout they seem to be in.

Ah well, maybe one day.

--

Cheers,
Paul