 Local / Australia / 9373
Re: Valueations for Insurance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Peter Young writes:
Hi,

Does anyone know of somewhere or someone who does vauleations for insurance
on collections of Lego in the Melbourne area?

Thanks,
Peter Young.
(http://www.liveitnerd.com)

G'day,

nice to see another Melbourite around here :) [most Aussies only post in
.loc.au, so I crossed it to there.]

With valuations, the only place likely to know anything about this is the
"Antique toy world" in Camberwell, but the owner is either not likely to be
able to help, or point you in my direction [can I help it if I go there
looking for LEGO every so often? ]

Actually, according to the RACV, you're best to just bung it in under
general contents, as there doesn't seem to be many people who want to insure
it as a collection...to most people it's just a kids toy.

I hope this helps/answers your questions [feel free to email me if it doesn't]

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com