 Local / Australia / 9349
  BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Hey Aaron, what's the story with Sunday? What time should we rock up? Is there anything you want us to bring? Any other instructions? Who's coming? I have a MOC specially themed for a visit to the home of the Fire Bug. All I have to do is finish it (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Well I should be coming, but I don't finish work until 12:30pm on Sundays. Is this BUG meeting on the north or southside? I have no MOCs this time (though I'll probably remake my starfury (this is not the same model as the one that someone brought (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

(...) Ah, nostalgic moments! Does it count as a nostalgic moment if you weren't born then, 'cause I wasn't :) (...) As long as you bring your enthusiasm no-one'll mind. I haven't been very active since the Ozlugs meet in June, so I'll probably just (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Sorry I have been busy and a bit crook, Sunday at my place (GOLD COAST) is still on. kick-off is about 1030am, there is no theme for the day, so please bring what u want. Whos coming? So far we have, Kerry, Keith, Jason, Anna, Ken, Stephen, Mel. if (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Well, I have to make an apology myself. I am unable to attend due to me not finishing work until 12:30 and living in Redcliffe. Which is a real pain, cause I really wanted to go. Ugh, I'll have to wait until the next meet. -Stephen (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

Unfortunately Anna & myself are not able to attend either. Due to various reasons, Money amongst them.. However we will definately be coming to next one in September.. Sorry everyone. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Aaron Coghill (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August

HI All, I am also not able to come as it is my fathers 50th birthday party.(I just realised I thought it was on saturday) Have fun everyone cheers Tara (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au)