 Local / Australia / 9350
Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:59:19 GMT

Well I should be coming, but I don't finish work until 12:30pm on Sundays.
Is this BUG meeting on the north or southside?

I have no MOCs this time (though I'll probably remake my starfury (this is
not the same model as the one that someone brought to the annual meet) just
for this meet) since recently I've been going through an aquasition phase
with my lego :) and I've recently rebuilt most of my TLC models.  I could
bring a 7181 TIE Inteceptor for people to drool over, but I have a feeling
most people already have one (at only $80 at one stage who wouldn't?).  I
also have the Explorien Motherships, Islanders Enchanted Island, Armada
Flagship and a pnuematic set that could be brought.

But I must say that my favourite lego model at the moment is the Blactron II
octapod (allied avenger? - it was an octapod in my ~1990 lego catalogue).

I also have a 1983 catalogue.  Don't ask me how on earth I came to acquire
this gem, because I was all of zero years old in 1983 =) (birthday 28/2/83).

What models do people want me to bring?  What do others have/don't have?

Oh, and while I remember I'll have to relate this little tale.  When I was
very young and the pirates series had just been released, the k-mart
catalogue had a misprint and so my parents bought me the 6270 Forbidden
Island for merely $15!

Play well,

Stephen Hurn.

PS, what's Aaron's email address?

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Hey Aaron, what's the story with Sunday? What time should we rock up? Is
there anything you want us to bring? Any other instructions?

Who's coming?

I have a MOC specially themed for a visit to the home of the Fire Bug. All I
have to do is finish it by Sunday!

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond