 Local / Australia / 9380
Re: BUGS meeting Sunday 4th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:19:39 GMT

Unfortunately Anna & myself are not able to attend either.
Due to various reasons, Money amongst them..

However we will definately be coming to next one in September..
Sorry everyone.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Aaron Coghill <coghilla@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message
Sorry I have been busy and a bit crook,
Sunday at my place (GOLD COAST) is still on. kick-off is about 1030am,
there is no theme for the day, so please bring what u want.

Whos coming? So far we have, Kerry, Keith, Jason, Anna, Ken, Stephen, Mel.

if you have lost my address please contact me.

coghilla@austarnet.com.au

Aaron, out

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

Hey Aaron, what's the story with Sunday? What time should we rock up? Is
there anything you want us to bring? Any other instructions?

Who's coming?

I have a MOC specially themed for a visit to the home of the Fire Bug. • All I
have to do is finish it by Sunday!

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond