 Local / Australia / 9300
9299  |  9301
Subject:
New section of .loc.au page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 05:22:28 GMT

G'day

I've added another section to the .loc.au page called "Aussie Icons in LEGO"
for all those uniquely Australian icons rendered in LEGO.

So far, there's only Ross's Sydney Harbour bridge, but there's got to be
more out there....

Hooroo

Richie
(Who recalls threatening to build a LEGO Big Banana at some point....)