 Local / Australia / 9130
Re: Next Brisbane Bugs Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 22:44:44 GMT

I'm happy to hold the next meet for the end of July. I hope this gives
everyone enough time to organise MOC's and S@H orders

Sounds good to me. Who knows, we may even see the long lost David Drew again?

On the ordering front, I observe more lunchboxes in even more colours have
appeared on S@H for those of you who cannot get enough of them.

Kerry