 Local / Australia / 9129
Re: Next Brisbane Bugs Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:24:40 GMT

I'm happy to hold the next meet for the end of July. I hope this gives
everyone enough time to organise MOC's and S@H orders

--
Aaron Coghill
Fire Chief - Kyola Department Emergency Services (LEGO)

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Well the National meet has long gone, so when's our next local one?  I'm
interesting in holding the one after this at my new home.  So who wants to
host this one and when?  Or if no-one is wanting to do that, I'm happy to
wait till I've moved in and we can have it there?  Any suggestions?

Many thanks... Mel