 Local / Australia / 9105
    Re: Next National Meet —Richie Dulin
   (...) Maybe there is... When I flew up to Brisbane, I was on the same flight as the Australian Chamber Orchestra. Their 'cellos get a seat each. And a special 'cello seatbelt each. Now a 'cello is definitely outside the carry-on guidelines... maybe (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Next National Meet —Melody Brown
   (...) "'scooze me Sir... may I have a seat for my Giant Lego Minifig I made?" (...) I remember taking a giant Tiger soft toy on the plane some years back, they actually made me put him into a separate seat, with a seat belt on, got a few strange (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au)