 Local / Australia / 9096
    A rather large MOC update —Stephen Hurn
   These are some of my ships that are still standing today. Note that I am yet to post the much improved Starfury mk II. For those in loc.au who are in Queensland, I was the Stephen who showed up on the Sunday of LugOZ 2002 with Matthew. I haven't yet (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

        Additional —Stephen Hurn
     I have also remade the Starfury so that it looks a lot better, and so that it reflects the fact that it is an Omega Squadron Starfury, complete with psi cop and ejecting cockpit. (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space)

        Re: A rather large MOC update —John D. Forinash
   (...) (URL) anyone here seen actual dimensions on how big the Star Fury was supposed to be? I do think mine's too small (and the engine pods doubly so)[0], but one of the reasons I went this route is because the other option I could come up with, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A rather large MOC update —Stephen Hurn
   (...) Well, I looked at quite a few pictures of starfurys before and after I made mine. And it is fairly close to being exactly to minifig scale. In fact, the wings are almost on the exact angle of those in the show. The only thing that is out of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.space)