 Local / Australia / 9046
Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 04:25:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Mark de Kock writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
As you wish. Check out http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=18995
ROSCO

Say... when looking at the brikwars pics, I can't help but wonder: Are these
tanks inspired by Warhammer 40k Space Marines?
When looking at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=189271 , I
notice a Landraider, a Dreadnought, a Predator and a Rhino (Mk-I). And I
also saw a Landspeeder in another pic.
Any change on some good close-ups of these? I like 'm alot!

More/New Pics will come soon. I don't have many good ones, and some of the
models were built just in time for Brisbane.

The full list of models includes two landspeeder variants and a razorback as
well (you can see it in the licked pic above, just behind my shirt).

Glad you liked 'em!

James (who is pondering what happened to the Tenth Legion after the battle)