 Local / Australia / 9013
Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
of course my stuff had to excluded as goes the rules... not that it
was anything spectacular anyway...

Actually Mel's dept store was pretty awesome! If someone has taken some photos
of it, please put them on the WWW for everyone to see.

As you wish. Check out http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=18995

Mel's store is here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=189283
though I didn't get any inside shots 8?(

And, of course, a big thanks to Mel for organising the whole event, including
the million phone calls needed to find a venue.

Ditto

ROSCO