 Local / Australia / 9009
Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:06:31 GMT

spent a few hours there and then off to Mt Coot-tha to see some scenic
views... in the mist and rain *ahem*... it's now past 10 something pm and
time to hit the sack for the next big day :)

Well, some of us hit the sack. Mel stayed up until dawn to finish her MOC, the
mega-department store.

Ya know guys, I have to say one thing... next time, MB should be banned
;)... MB = no entry! lol

Yes, lets ban Mel Brown from all future events :-)

of course my stuff had to excluded as goes the rules... not that it
was anything spectacular anyway...

Actually Mel's dept store was pretty awesome! If someone has taken some photos
of it, please put them on the WWW for everyone to see.

And, of course, a big thanks to Mel for organising the whole event, including
the million phone calls needed to find a venue.

Kerry