 Local / Australia / 8939
    Re: BrikWars final organisations —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) ... If a nosy Yank might interject a thought, I'd suggest *not* to shy away from fire. It certainly seems complicated at first, but it's actually pretty straightforward, and the benefit of having it in the game is nearly immeasurable. Witness: (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BrikWars final organisations —Zac Soden
   (...) Hi Shaun, it's always good to have a noisy Yank interjecting thoughts especially when they're had more experience in the field! You put up a very good arguement. It does add so much more visual pleasure - maybe I'll bring along a heap of (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)