 Local / Australia / 8906
Re: June National Meet - It's Practically Official! *latest update*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 03:38:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
1.I noticed both Kev and Richie have replied. Are Richard and Pete still keen?

2.Are we still hireing a van? (truck/semi depending on amount of LEGO taken
*grin*) IIRC Richard was looking into that. Report Richard?
Are there any suggestions/objections to travelling in one vehicle?

I'm planning to be in Brisbane (or, more likely, Beenleigh) for work on 7/8
June and just stay longer (flying home late Sunday if at all possible - I
think the last flight out is 9pm or so).

I'll know early next week if that plan will work. If not, I'd like to tag
along with those heading north (seats/space permitting).

Cheers

Richie