 Local / Australia / 8904
Re: June National Meet - It's Practically Official! *latest update*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.new, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.loc.au.tas.hob
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 23:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Everyone coming to the Nation meet in Brisbane, please READ the following it
applies to all who are coming. (Print if you wish)

SNIP

Well Andrea and I will be there Sunday.... and Sat night would be best for
us to go to dinner....
See ya soon

Kev...:  )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia