 Local / Australia / 890
RE: Hello, I'm new here (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 23:03:53 GMT

G'day, and welcome back. [Also, welcome to Vic] It's good to see so many
people coming out of the wood-work, and to know there's more AFOL's in
Victoria than the ones I knew. [I was feeling rather lonely down here, with
all the NSW AFOL's talking about STUDS, and me down here thinking I was on
my own.] Now we have 6 AFOL's in NSW and 4 in Vic [from Roll Calls and Sue's
post] [I know of one family, and 2-4 other collectors in Vic, but they don't
seem to post here/know of LUGNET. I'll try and get them on too, as they can
possibly assist us with our collections, and we could help them.]

[With the lack of AFOL's/LUGNETters in SA, there's a bloke down there who
had his collection featured on 'GET-AWAY' at some stage, and who claims to
have 1 of every set released in Australia [or was it produced by LEGO?].
I'll try and remember to get his details [address, and collection info] and
post them either tonight or tomorrow.]

Any chance of you filling out a 'roll-call' Sue Ann, so we can all learn
some more about you and your collecting habits?

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)